Monday, November 16, 2009

BUY THIS NOW series by Katy :)

I thought I'd start a new series of household items that have changed the way I clean. I have two cats and two dogs and we constantly leave the windows open at our house because of the great weather- therefore- my house always has a film of dirt on the floor! I have two pets especially that shed chunks of fur. So yesterday David and I got a Hoover SteamVac and its amazing! We've only lived in this rental house for 4 months but the water we were throwing out was BLACK! It was a disgusting/revealing cleaning. Plus we both had a lot of fun cleaning (which is a plus ladies if your husband isn't the clean type) because you can see the line where it cleans! We got a Hoover because its easy to use, the clean water is separated from the dirty water (which in other brands it for some reason mixes together the dirty and clean water making it gross to clean. So we picked ours up at Best Buy for $175 and it has already paid for itself. Renting a Rug Doctor from Home Depot is $60 for 45 minutes! So go BUY THIS NOW!


3 comments:

marietta said...

I might ask for one for Christmas... yes, life has come to that! boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

that's amazing! ok, then i have a question. we are getting ready to register for a new vacuum cleaner at target and i was hoping for the pet hair eraser. would you say this is should be your standard vac? or should i go for a pet-hair vac? I have two dogs as well. and my house is all carpet.

Katy said...

We looked into the pet hair vacs as well. But the steam vac also cleans the hair on the carpet because it has scrubbers on the bottom that pull up the hair. I think the steam vac is great for an all around vacuum, it just takes longer to clean than a standard vaccuum.