Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Puppy update

I think its been awhile since I've posted an update about my two puppies (now both 6 months old) Lily and Roman! They are so sweet and I am so glad that we got the both of them. Even though some days they are completely exhausting I couldn't do without either one of them. Lily is extrememly independent and thinks she is the head of the household. One of the funniest things she does is grunt like a little piglet when she's on the trail of another animal outside. Her favorite past times are: sniffing through the grass outside for cat poop, running after the laser pointer full speed into the door, playing in the mud (especially right after I bathe her), and squeeze under the beds upstairs in hopes of snagging a kitty hiding underneath. Roman is our resident "love pig". Even though he's an American pit bull terrier he has the heart of a little bunny. He especially loves David. When we're watching tv in the living room he'll set his face on David's lap and just stare up at him lovingly. His favorite past times are: chasing his favorite red ball in the park and hope to catch it in the air before its second bounce, chew on Lily, chew on his cage, chew on socks, chew the plaster off our walls, watch tv (especially Family Guy) and lick everyone he meets. Here are some pictures of what they look like now!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

They are so freakin' cute! It's so weird I've never met them! Are they potty trained yet?

Katy said...

Yes! They are officially potty trained! Its changed my life seriously!!!!!!