Monday, May 18, 2009

My morning

Wake up late, snooze the alarm 5 times.
Skip shower, hope I can pull off day old hair.
Let my puppies out which is basically like letting wild pigs out of a cage.
Give them water bc I'm nice like that.
The dogs drag me out the doors like raging bulls, Roman drinks too much water and pukes in the middle of the road...then tries to eat it. Embarassing...
While pulling Roman away from puke Lily runs through the wet morning grass/mud and looks homeless now. Glad I gave her a bath yesterday.
Make coffee, need coffee for brain to function.
Eat a burnt bagel.
Kiss my husband goodbye & say a silent prayer that he's carpooling so I can stay at home a bit longer bf work.
Watch the news & now feel depressed.
Read my Bible, feeling good again.
Kennel the dogs.
Clean up pee in the kitchen.
Head to work.
Gotta love Mondays.

1 comments:

marietta said...

GURL! You are sooo tan in that picture up there. LOVE IT! You are so gorgeous.