Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Amazing long memorial day weekend

I just have to say I really enjoyed my Memorial Day weekend. Besides sleeping for an entire day (and yes I really did that) I feltl like we made the most of our 3 day weekend. At first we attempted to plan a big beach BBQ with friends but were told by mr fancy pants weather man that we'd be under a tropical storm watch. Oh but when the weekend rolled around there wasn't a single drop of rain! Thanks. But we scrambled to the beach on Saturday, played frisbee, and then bbqed at a friends house that night with margheritas & mosquito (I've got my friends hooked on that game!) I felt good about the quality time wespent with the puppies. As any of you dog owners know, there isn't a more guilty feeling than kenneling your dog up before work everyday! So they got to romp and play and be wild for a day. So despite crazy unpridictable Florida weather it was an amazing weekend.

1 comments:

The Slonekers said...

Katie--
I just found your blog...and I am SO EXCITED that you posted pictures of David and Kris (David's Twin). Did you know that I went to school in Eureka with David's sister Kristen? Weird/Random fact. We figured it out when your dad and I were in China last year. Hope you guys had a great weekend!
-Chelsea