Thursday, May 21, 2009

Have you lost your mind???

Watching tv this week I've been harassed as usual by a barrage of commercials and advertisements.(Luckily I have DVR for my favorite shows) Clothes, food, make up, furniture...CRAP basically. I am especially annoyed by all the commercials made for women. Are we really so easily influenced? Anyways I was flipping through the channels and saw a bit of the Entertainment channel that shamelessly stalks celebrities going about their usual uselessness and relaying all the different styles and expensive clothing they're wearing. Necklaces, hats, shoes, sunglasses. I really feel sorry for the celebrities or actors that actually have any intelligence, must be embarassing to be kjnown for the type of shoes you wear. Anyways, I then began to look up all the popular or seasonal fashion items and was shocked, dismayed, angered, annoyed, nauseated at the useless CRAPOLA that people actually pay for: **Oh and I love how the phrase most of these companies use to sell their products is "Nothings says I love you more than..." when you waste a lot of freaking money!!!!

Diamond-Encrusted Custom Nikes
Price tag: $50,00

Escada Couture Swarovski Crystal Jeans
Available exclusively at Nieman Marcus
Price Tag: $10,000 / £5,814

World's most expensive wedding dress
Price tag: $12 million USD.



0 comments: