Monday, November 03, 2008

Fishin and Kissin...ok no kissing...

Exciting times! This weekend David and I went out on our friends Carlos and Sabrina's boat. It was my first time on a boat in the ocean!! Carlos took us, as well as our friends Craig and Rosie for a day of sun and fishing. The day was beautiful to begin with, we started fishing before sunrise. It was an amazing day, didn't catch anything fantastic, just some dog fish (i think that's the name). Craig and Rosie caught the most. The Schmidts...eh not too good. :)










2 comments:

marietta said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun! I wish I could of done that this weekend... it is a little cold in Arkansas for a swimsuit... oh well! Miss you!

Heidi said...

beautiful pics! i enjoyed looking at these on facebook too!