Monday, September 15, 2008

Ray's game




A couple of weeks ago Kimley-Horn (David's work) decided to treat its employees and spouses to free tickets to the Tampa Bay Ray's baseball game. Next to world travel and my dad's pancakes- Baseball games are one of my favorite things! Especially the Ray's because I can finally support a local team and they are doing really well this season. Unfortunately, they were playing the Yankees (boo)who, I'm sorry, have the WORST fans- ie- very drunk and very rude. But, turned out to be a really fun time. My friend Emily came with her boyfriend CJ, who also works at KHA. She has also just moved here this year and has become a good friend of mine. Anyways, thought I'd share some pictures of the game.
Extra perk- petting live devil rays AT the Ray's stadium.
Side note- they are extremely slimey and somewhat gross...

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your new blog title!! that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved our conversation today, you are so intelligent and I enjoy talking with you! :)
(regardless of your Palin views, lol!)