Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Most Random Things

Ok ok I'll give in, I've never done this and snubbed being tagged but finally, after reading other's and how hilarious they are I will let you in on a little Katy randomness.
1. I like my name, Katy or Kathryn and I get super pissed when people misspell it. It makes me feel set apart from all the other "Katie's" who, to me, are common...Don't hate me fellow Katies...
2. I like beer, really any beer. Rolling Rock is my favorite.
3. I shamelessly watch dumb reality shows on VH1 like "I Love New York" or "Rock of Love"...and shamelessly deny watching them.
4. In the same breath, I get angry when people say shows like "I Love New York" are trashy while they watch "The Bachelor"...at least they don't marry the guy! That's even worse!
5. I totally destroy my hair...whether with hair gel, high lights, straightening...I don't care. Its my hair and it should do what I want.
6. I recently started taking a yoga class and am deathly afraid of farting while stretching.
7. I hate that I work at a restaurant. But the money is so goood and easy.
8. I drink at least three cups of coffee every morning like clock work. Can't do without it.
9. I seriously love my cat Patches. More than I should. But I can't help it.
10. I have three tatoos. And I want to get more.
11. Recently I've been eating a lot of arugula. Apparently its good for me. I think it tastes like nuts.
12. I use all natural vegan beauty products. Makes me pretty & saves some hide.
13. I miss my family a lot. If I really think about them I tear up.
14. I am proud to say to people that I have never watched an episode of "The Hills". Why should we watch the lives of useless, spoiled people?
15. I own a green Subaru Outback Sport Impreza. Its the car of my dreams.
16. I really really like the beach. The ocean...mmm scares me still but the beach is harmless and I love to lay on it for hours and hours.
17. When I look at my closet I laugh because the majority of clothes are brown or green. I dress like a tree.
18. It annoys me when people ask me to speak Chinese. So I usually say stupid sentences that just sound cool. My way of getting back at them.
19. The next language I want to learn is Russian.
20. I think of myself as a peace lover but some days I just wish I could fight people for a living...like being a boxer.
21. I really like office supplies. When I go into Office Max I'm like a kid in a candy store.
22. I seriously am in love with David. I can't imagine life without him, every day gets better in our marriage.
23. I don't know how to describe myself to people. Its like I'm part tomboy- I like beer, cigars, burgers, love sports events, I'm competitive, and play PS3...but I'm really emotional and sensitive. So what am I?
24. It took me awhile to get used to the last name Schmidt. I really was attached to Nelson. But now I say Katy Schmidt without hesitation.
25. My name backwards is Ytak Tdimhcs. I say it like "Y-tack Timicks". I think is sounds cool. Like Cherokee/Irish

0 comments: