Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homage to my husband

Ok, this is cheesy I know. And maybe because I'm a newly wed but I just can't help expressing my love for David! I mean, he's so thoughtful (took care of me while I was sick this weekend) caring, dedicated (woke up at 8am on Saturday, his only day to sleep in, to help on a work project with our community garden), funny ( here's a secret- he has different voices for when he speaks to our cats- actually several different voices for both cats) so i'll up that to hilarious, and sweet (he rides the bus in the evenings from work so I can use our one car). I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband!!!!

"They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar."
-William Shakespeare




1 comments:

Heidi said...

stay in love! I love that post, it was so sweet! Marriage is such hard work, don't take it for granted!