Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bohemian look number one

So as my previous post stated I am on a Bohemian journey to "rediscover" my fashion style. I've always collected random pieces of jewelry, long scarves, cool knits...and never fully realized that it was an actual style! My husband thinks its hilarious when I showed him my post because he just stated, "that's like Katy-style". Yep. There is a method to my madness! Bwahaha! So here's my first look all put together for a casual weekend. Not for work. Just for  pleasure. And remember this is just my first look. Not that WOW-za but an attempt. Oh and please ignore my attempt at a model-esq picture...


I know. Not that exciting but I did utilize the BIG wooden jewelry, big bracelet, funky 3/4 cardigan thingie, and big ole sunglasses. And the long hippie hair I already have is a plus. BAM!
Wooden jewelry- thrift store. Sunglasses- Target. Cardigan thingie- TJ Maxx. Bracelet- thriftie. Probably about $30 max. Woot woot!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm super jealous of your perfect Bohemian hair! I love every bit of the style stuff you posted, especially the wooden beads and the sandals. I wish I had the confidence to pull it off, but instead, I just wear mom jeans and flip flops ~ not very stylish, but at least decently comfortable. I'll be living vicariously though you .. keep the cool posts coming. You inspire me!

Katy said...

Haha Thanks for the encouragement! I'm starting on this journey because I've always felt afraid to really stand out fashion-wise. I definitely prefer comfort over anything but just wanted to be adventurous this year! You should try it!! One of the tips I've discovered is that the accessories are key. So wear your mom jeans and flip flops, just throw on some hippie beads and cute earrings! :)

marietta said...

I love it all! And it's sooooo you!