Monday, April 06, 2009

David's look a like!!

OK so a friend commented on my facebook page the other day that David looked like a guy on American Idol named Khris Allen. I never watch American Idol but was intrigued, and looked up some pictures of him. And I actually think they do look similar! In some pictures they look really similar but in others they look nothing the same. I think Kris Allen looks like David when he was younger. So I'll post similar pictures, let me know what you think!!








3 comments:

Heidi said...

HOLY COW. it's a crazy world. they do look alike! :)

The Slonekers said...

Wowzers!!! The 1st picture of when he was younger and the black and white one looks IDENTICAL!! Thanks for humoring me by posting these pictures!
-Chelsea

Katy said...

haha No problem Chelsea, I thought it was hilarious! Its awesome that you saw that!